Building wellness performance and work engagement

Masanari Ukai, Yuto Chimoto, Takuya Murakami, Yuya Suzuki, Shin Ichi Tanabe

Research output: Contribution to journalArticlepeer-review

Abstract

This study aims to evaluate the effect of building wellness performance on the productivity of office worker. In the offices with high CASBEE-WO scores, the top 20% of workers with high work engagement tended to have higher CASBEE-OHC simplified version scores than the other 80% of workers. According to “80-20 law”, most of the outcomes of a group depend on the top 20% of productive workers. Thus, considering the wellness performance of the office, it may be possible that the productivity of workers with high work engagement will be improved.

Original languageEnglish
Pages (from-to)271-278
Number of pages8
JournalJournal of Environmental Engineering (Japan)
Volume86
Issue number781
DOIs
Publication statusPublished - 2021 Mar

Keywords

  • CASBEE
  • Comfort
  • Productivity
  • Well-being
  • Wellness office
  • Work engagement

ASJC Scopus subject areas

  • Environmental Engineering

Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of 'Building wellness performance and work engagement'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.

Cite this