This paper describes large-scale and fast nonlinear magnetostatic field analyses by the magnetic moment method (MMM) with the adaptive cross approximation. In order to stabilize the convergence characteristic of the Newton-Raphson method, we apply a line search technique to the MMM. Some numerical results that demonstrate the validity of the developed method are also presented.
- Adaptive cross approximation
- Line search
- Magnetic moment method (MMM)
- Nonlinear magnetostatic field analysis
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering