Poly (methylmethacrylate) (PMMA) - and poly (acrylonitrile) (PAN)-based gel electrolytes were applied to Li/polypyrrole ( PPy ) battery and its performance was investigated. These batteries showed excellent performance with 3 V output voltage and 90-100% coulombic efficiency. Using chemically more stable PMMA gel electrolyte, long charge/discharge cycle life more than 8000 cycles at 0.1 mA cm-2 was obtained.
- Lithium secondary batteries
- Organic solvents
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment
- Energy Engineering and Power Technology
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering