A re-configurable wavelength de-multiplexer for wavelength-division-multiplexed (WDM) radio-over-fiber (RoF) systems, which is specially designed for delivering frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FM-CW) signals, is newly developed. The principle and characteristics of the developed de-multiplexer are described in detail. Then the de-multiplexing performances of 4-channel WDM 32-GHz-band, 8-channel WDM 48-GHz-band, and 5-channel WDM 96-GHz-band FM-CW RoF signals are evaluated with the de-multiplexer.
- Frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FM-CW)
- Radio-over-fiber (RoF)
- Wavelength de-multiplexer
- Wavelength division multiplexing (WDM)
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials