The Post-disaster Community-Training is training for inhabitants by simulating the reconstruction process assumed the suffering image of the Tokyo Metropolitan Earthquake that will strike in near future. Besides, it is also important to consider measures of residential environment improvement after the training. This paper clarifies the effectiveness of the community-planning method for preparedness plan for urban reconstruction. It will be the one of methodologies for the improvement of the Densely Wooden Building Districts in Tokyo.
- Community based development
- Community-Training method for reconstruction
- High-density wooden housing area
- Residential environment improvement
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Building and Construction