This paper examines relationships between the smallest contribution of a player and a lower bound of the kernel, and also an upper bound of the nucleolus. We show that the smallest contribution is a lower bound of the kernel outside the core. Moreover we present a necessary and sufficient condition for the smallest contribution to be an upper bound of the nucleolus. In this case, the equivalence of the nucleolus and SCRB solution is also obtained.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematics (miscellaneous)
- Social Sciences (miscellaneous)
- Economics and Econometrics
- Statistics, Probability and Uncertainty